Bezoekers van deze pagina bekeken ook deze banen:
Supplier Quality Engineer
- As a Supplier Quality Engineer you are part of a launch team which is fully assigned to one of our large customers / car manufacturers.
- Your task is to maintain contacts with suppliers, coordinate PPAPs (Production Part Approval Process), and handle and deal with customer complaints, using the 8D methodology or customer specific methods (Ishikawa, 5-Why, 8D reports).
- You identify the deviations of new components from the suppliers with the specified specifications and discuss action plans to resolve them.
- Because you contribute to the positive image, ensuring customer satisfaction and continuously improving our services are key.
- You visit suppliers (radius: +/- 600 km) alone or with a Quality Engineering Technician to discuss and initiate actions.
- You write monthly reports: PPM, scrap, DPM, Customer scorecards, 8D scores.
- You manage the communication process with the plant and the suppliers.
- Industrial Engineering degree in (Electro-) Mechanics or Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Quality Engineer in a production environment.
- Experience in the automotive sector as Tier 1 supplier is recommended.
- As a Quality Engineer you have knowledge of PPAP, 8D methodology, internal audits and MS Office.
- You master English perfectly and are very communicative and empathetic in all your contacts.
- You are proactive and take initiative, you are enterprising and result-oriented.
M: (0) 479 129 331