Project Engineer - Rupelstreek
Enginity NV is een jong, dynamisch en snelgroeiend bedrijf binnen de Cronos Groep met de focus op innovatie. We zijn de strategische partner voor industrie 4.0 projecten bij onze klanten. Samen met ons team ingenieurs werken we aan boeiende transformatietrajecten in een industriële/productieomgeving.
Currently we are helping our pharmaceutical client in their search for Project Engineers.
- Provides technical input in the project team for own discipline. Has technical and operational knowledge and expertise. Knows how the installation or system functions and knows the internal requirements (operational/technical/compliance).
- Is responsible for the design of the equipment.
- Defines and documents the technical specs (Engineering Design Specification or technical spec, P&ID’s, electrical diagrams) and reviews with the relevant SME.
- Follows the engineering standards and aligns with the lead engineer during design, construction and implementation.
- Follows up the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment to guarantee the installation is according to spec.
- Guarantees good PM practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, …) for own equipment/installation/scope.
- Keeps oversight of the contractor company that will build, install or test the equipment.
- Is responsible for transfer to operations of own equipment, delivering all project documentation and close out of the project. Follows start up results to guarantee that the project deliverables were achieved.
- Assures correct documentation of design, construction and verification/validation on the engineering project folder.
- Is responsible for following the procurement process for own equipment.
- Is responsible for defining and executing the engineering tests, verification and validation of own equipment. Defines the validation approach, creates test protocols for engineering tests, creates verification and validation documents, executes tests, coordinates SME and system owner approvals. PE is responsible to solve and document deviations and actions (CAPA’s, risk assessments, CGMP review, new document versions).
- Experience in executing Engineering (Capex) projects, Experienced in planning and project coordination (MS Project is a plus)
- Good communication skills
- Pragmatic, pro-active, can take the lead
- Able to motivate
- Results focused
- Able to work independently but is also a team player
- Quality minded – experience in pharma (GMP, risk assessments, verification & validation)
- Hands-on and good problem solving skills
- Shows ownership
- Good documentation skills, able to deliver clear and complete documents