Enginity NV is a young, and fast growing company within the Cronos Group. We focus on Engineering, Innovation and improvement projects related to industry 4.0. We work as a strategic partner for our customers in industry and manufacturing to complete their project team. Our engineers shape and transform projects to their benefit.
We are looking for an Automation Engineer for one of our clients:
- Ability to work in team
- Autonomous, proactive
- Project management skills (follow up: from spec to orders and delivery).
- Troubleshooting for automation issues
- HMI (SCADA WinCC) and PLC systems (S7)
- Machine / process automatisation (E&I, EN60204,…)
- PLC knowledge : (S7, profibus, profinet, OPC, …)
- Knowledge of industrial computer hardware, software en networks
- Knowledge of validation and pharma processes